View Profile swordkill

9 Movie Reviews

B? What?

funny, once this was a stupid joke and got turd of the week. Now it has a score of 3.60 and is loved by thousands

Great

This is truly epic.

lol

that was really funny, killing ash, I recommend that next time you use a chainsaw

24 Game Reviews

A good flash.

It is a very well made flash. Good graphics and gameplay, but.... Not at all to everyone's taste, it made ma feel a little bit queezy.

Gems?

Very good, however, I don't recall EVER seeming a NG gem. EVER.

Phil responds:

A Viewing Trophy

Very good

This is a very fun and easy game. I think you have done well with this.

However, a few imrovements are needed:

1) you can just turn around and go through the finish line on timed mode. to fix this, I would place 'checkpoints' on the track, that the player would have to pass through before going through the finish line.

2) you have left and right the wrong way round in the instructions part

3) a white line follows the car. Is that meant to be there?

4) you can get past the barrier, and then you can drive freely in a green space. A serious problem.

I hope you have found this review helpful. I would be very pleased to see a possbile sequel with these problems fixed.

andy70707 responds:

okay, thanks for the review:

yeah good point

2) you have left and right the wrong way round in the instructions part

ohh thanks for pointing that out

3) a white line follows the car. Is that meant to be there?

yeah thats supposed to be the "skid marks"

I couldn't be bothered hittesting the entire green space. sorry!

3 Audio Reviews

all right!

this rocks, nothing else to say.

oh and by the way kingweswar, it's not doom, it's duke nukem

Lashmush responds:

It's actually both. The Voice is Duke Nukem, the music is both Doom and Duke with a twist of my own. ;D

well not here!

this song is kinda good but it belongs somewhere else, it's not punk!

woah

dude, this is just exelent, i would be surprised if i heard your band wasn't signed, and if it is, good for you

Harvey Fitch @swordkill